Re: [MV] M35A2 questions

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 11:55:24 PDT

I drove an M44 multifuel based fire truck with the exhaust between the right
rear wheels for a few months. Exhaust pipe is just about upper window height
on most regular sized cars. Great fun when someone is passing on the right
with the drivers window open. Lug the engine in 5th or 4th a bit, then down
shift and floor it as they come windshield abreast of rears. Looks like a
black smoke grenade was tossed in the car as the raccoon accelerates past
you displaying the 'Your Number 1' universal gesture.

    Ronzo