Tents

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 19:45:59 PDT

Not a MV question, but I didn't know of a better place to get an answer.
We recently acquired some tents without poles. These are 3-4 man, dome
shaped tents,woodland camo, nylon, made by The North Face company. I can
find no data tags that give any other specifics, as to model, codes or other
ID info. The only tags present are some tags as to the material and a sewn
in label that says: "The North Face". We need poles for these to be
complete. I think I can find some fiberglass poles and cut them to length,
if I can't get them from manf.

I plan to check with The North Face and see if they can sell me the poles.
To do this I need to know the model, size, type, etc. Anyone out there
familiar with these tents?

Many thanks!!!!!!!
Keith Byrd