Re: [MV] "Flimsy" gasoline cans

From: Jim Webster (jimweb@simonides.prestel.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 10:09:41 PDT

OKMTRPOOL@aol.com wrote:
> Does anyone have information or photographs of the "flimsy" gasoline
> containers which predate the jerrycan?

Look through any images of the desert war and you will see them being
used for a variety of purposes - If they are making a brew its usually
placed on a cooker made from a flimsy can.

You will find a couple of images on my jerry cans page here...

http://www.jed.simonides.org/misc/jerrycans/flimsy/flimsy.html

I should have corrected the link by the time you read this...

--
TTFN
Jim