Re: [MV] Help with Welding

From: mpdoepel@concentric.net
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 13:40:17 PDT

I've taken evening classes at the local skill center in both auto body repair
& welding......well worth the time and small expense. Gives you an "expert"
once a week so you can pick his brain...plus the added benefit of "forcing"
you to work on your project at least those few hours a week...................

Mark in Michigan
1942 GPW
1943 MB
1944 WC-52