Looking to trace 2 M-170 Ambulances that I once owned!

From: Corv99a@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 09:09:53 PDT

About 30 years ago, I had 2 - m-170 ambulances in original condition and
almost complete...I needed some cash and sold them to a fellow from Plymouth
Mass, who 'was planning on starting a museum these 2 being part of the
collection...Haven't heard anything since I sold them as to where they ended
up, but would sure like to trace where they have been and where they are now!
Can anyone help!
Thanks!
Peter