Help with Welding

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 10:02:48 PDT

>>2) PRACTICE A LOT on scrap metals of various sizes (there's no substitute).
>>It helps you learn what settings to use for what metals (wire speed, hand
>>speed, how much pressure the machine should feed the wire with, etc...)

Great welding advice - (what a set-up!) I know right where to find a bunch of
scrap metals of various sizes (M35 size (tan in color of course), M37 size)
all in one place in NH, for one weekend in July. If you want to see what they
used to look like, be in Northfield, Vermont on July 12-14 for GMMVC's MV
Rally