M151A2 or "74 pattern jeep" in Canadian service

From: Hanno Spoelstra (HL.Spoelstra@inter.NL.net)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 12:33:12 PDT

I'm looking for information and pictures of the M151A2 or "74 pattern jeep"
in Canadian service. Read what I know about them here:
http://www.geocities.com/spoelstra.geo/m151 and scroll down to the "Canada"
paragraph.

I'm especially interested in their service in Cyprus. As a small boy, I
lived there for a couple of years shortly before the Turkish-Greek war. It
was seeing all those UN military vehicles patrolling the streets that got me
started in his hobby.
During which period were Canadian troops deployed in Cyprus, and where were
they stationed? Anyone got any pictures of the "74 pattern" jeeps they used
there? Where they painted white?

Regards,
Hanno Spoelstra