(no subject)

From: K9Baylee _ (k9baylee@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 19:24:16 PDT

Hi all,

I picked up a M149 tanker trailer last year from DRMS. On the front of the
trailer, just in front of the tank is a rack or mount which I assume is for
a powered pump to be secured to. None of the manuals I have say what model
pump is supposed to be used, and in fact none of them mention any pump at
all. I don't remember seeing any other trailers with this mount, but it
definitely looks like it belongs there and wasn't cobbled together, so I'm
sure this isn't the only one. There is even a fuel can holder on the fender.

Does anyone have any info at all that could help me out? If it is for a
pump, was it used just for dispensing drinking water or for something else
in particular? Links to pics would be nice if possible.

Thanks,

Jay