Re: [MV] Warbirds/MVs in GA

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 07:32:48 PDT

It's been there since at least 1990. I used to notice every time I'd go
from Nashville to Atlanta for work, but I never could figure out how to
get over there to meet the guy. Looks like he just bought a lot of
surplus warbirds and sat them out back. Beats having them become
toasters, obviously, but it would be nice to see them get restored.

Jay Travis