M35A2 Steering Knuckle Boots

From: Anderson Neal F DLPC (AndersonNF@ncsc.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 08:27:08 PDT

Would appreciate recommendations as to what suppliers have the best steering
knuckle boots at good prices. Does the zipper adhesive sealant come with the
boot kits or do I need to order it separately? I have the manuals, but any
helpful installation hints would be nice to hear.

Regarding front axle shaft inner oil seals - how likely are they to leak?
I'll be doing the front wheel bearings next, so should I replace the inner
oil seals even if I don't see evidence of leaking yet (I don't know when
they were last replaced) to save myself work in the long run?

Thanks, Neal AndersonNF@ncsc.navy.mil