Re: [MV] Blazer tranfer case

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 11:32:44 PDT

Hi, List
 Morgan most junk yards have sent them to the shredder or have them on a
shelf as whole units with the tranny for $600.00 I need a core to rebuild
with my internals if you have a good NP208 core please reply.
By the way you can search hundreds of junkyards at once by using the link
below. I did it and that's how I learned of the shredding from at least 30
yards emailing me.
Thanks Morgan but don't you think I would look in the yards before wasting
the lists time : )
http://www.junkyarddog.com/american.htm

Dave Ball
vought@msn.com