up-date on my quest for insurance on duece

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:12:11 PDT

Just a note to keep you all abreast of my search for insurance

Progressive wanted over 2000.00 per year
Farm Bureau -- will not insure military style truck
Nationwide -- NO NO NO
Farmers Insurance -- agent local said -- we do not insure trucks like that
State Farm (where I am now with 5 civy. vehicles) -- maybe - under study
for 3 weeks
Allstate -- NO NO NO NO
Gulfway - NO
Met-Life - not interested

Everyone I talked to said I would have to move my other vehicles to them
before they would insure deuce - I said "Not a problem if you will quote me
a reasonable price on deuce." see replies above. Farm Bureau was very very
rude

Everette