RE: [MV] up-date on my quest for insurance on duece

From: Tony Castagno (tonycastagno@verticalthought.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:22:21 PDT

Everette and List,

I insure my deuce and all my other road worthy vehicles through USAA.
I'm not sure if you were ever in the service but if you were an officer,
I believe you might be eligible. They insure Military officers and
dependents. I don't recall if you need to be on Active Duty status at
the time of issue or not. BTW are there many other former military guys
who are using USAA for their HMV's? I've found them very good over the
last 15 years. They have never given me a problem, even have my Ferret
insured with them and they never required me to keep any of them in a
building like I hear some of the others do. Funny thing is my wife had
them too when we got married because she was an air force dependent way
back when.

Cheers,
Tony