Interesting Mil Vehicle Grill Emblem and ......Seeking TOW Missil e Parts.

From: Winget, William A CONT JTFCS5G (winget@jfcom.mil)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:29:06 PDT

OK you Deuce Lovers what's up with this???
Just drove down the road in Hampton, Virginia. We have Army, Navy, Air
force, Marines AND Coast Guard here, so not sure which service it was.
I spotted a new M35A3 model tooling down the Interstate (You know, the one
with the funny light kit on the fenders Vs the grill)
Anyway, looked interesting, (Hate the front end Mod) but what was striking
was the CARC green paint job with the:

 "Mercedes Benz" Grill emblem..... CARC Green too....

And I'm not talking SMALL either, this one must have been almost 18" across.
Who's making THAT interesting Modification to the Deuce????.

I'm still seeking a TOW missile system "Day" or night sight and any empty
tubes or the Vehicle kit components for the missile carrier jeep to add to a
second MUTT to go with the existing TOW jeep.

The Collection: http://home.mindspring.com/~jhooah/index.html (Lousy web
page background, but it's free)

Halftracks, Trucks, Jeeps, Artillery, Etc. MVPA #7119 W. Winget, Hampton,
Va.