Re: [MV] up-date on my quest for insurance on duece

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:34:22 PDT

As the child of an Officer, I'm eligible for USAA also. I've used them
since I got my own policy in 1992. Never had a problem, and never have
been able to find a company that can match their rates. They insure my
1944 MB and my 1984 CUCV. They also have a division that does collector
car insurance, but I haven't checked on their rates for that.

Brian Mead