Re: [MV] who are you!!!

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 20:46:52 PDT

List Hi...
To all that have emailed me and Phil I am not sure where are how many list
members have this virus but Please go to the Norton link provided earlier in
this thread and use the clean tool twice and be sure you have the latest DAT
files in your detection software and that it is set to clean all files and
if that fails quarantine them. Run a full scan after you use the tool twice.
Since a few list members have emailed me that they got the same message I
would say that more than a few are infected. Once your equipment is cleaned
with the tool and your detection software reports no new viruses on your
equipment and you have the latest updates your system should quarantine any
further corrupt attachments or at least ask you for input.
Be careful watch what you open.
Again just friendly advice : )

Dave Ball
vought@msn.com