RE: [MV] Military Vehicles Magazine

From: Trish & Carla (wa6ube@tactical-link.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 21:27:00 PDT

Like any hobby .. the sky can be the limit,
so put in whatever amount of devotion that
seems right for you...

As an example, here is a link on our
website, for the 3/4-ton commo truck that
my partner and I spent 4-1/2 years putting
together:

<http://www.tactical-link.com/wa6ube.htm>

The latest edition was new passenger seat
covers compliments of wee-bee webbing..

Trish

--
Patricia E. Gibbons & Carla Satra