Re: [MV] Frame or Body noises

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 05:09:32 PDT

In a message dated 4/26/02 7:02:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Whats this POP you guys are talking about??????? About the only thing I
got
 is the drivetrain and tires.

I've got one that has been doing it for 5 years now...I'm still not sure what
causes it, but I have a theory....

The inner driver's fender one the multifuel JUST clears the frame rail,
PERHAPS under certain circumstances it hangs on the frame and gets in a bind,
which when relieved results it in the POP sound we here (sometimes!).

My .02,
DD