Re: [MV] Frame or Body noises

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 09:02:18 PDT

My 5 ton M51 has the front fenders mounted with springs under the bolts so the fenders can shift around a bit without breaking when the frame flexes. I that
that was pretty common, perhaps not? I have heard pops and scrapes all of the time when making sharp turns with a load, I sort of expected that. Stuff has
to move and bend otherwise it will break under load.