Re: [MV] Frame or Body noises

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 09:57:14 PDT

In a message dated 24/04/02 16:03:27 GMT Daylight Time, amnon@deltaforce.net
writes:

<< The noise alway accures when the front end tilts left or right. >>

Hello Amnon......

I'm no authority on the Deuce, but I do remember reading an article in "PS"
magazine which dealt with the problem of loose frame rivets. There were
several ways of telling which were loose, including looking for (I think)
signs of rust-marlks around the rivets, as well as tapping the rivets with a
hammer to see if they "rang" like they should. I have had a quick search for
the specific article about frame rivets but can't put my hands on it at this
minute. Anyone else advise on the "PS" article number?

Kind regards....
Ken