Deuce bed I.D.?

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 21:26:21 PDT

Hi all,
a friend dropped off what he thought was an M35 bed for me to use in a
project.
I'm guessing, though, it's not.
The dimensions are correct, but, it has fenders inside. Also, it has a funny
hinged, wedge shaped center section in the tailgate that goes about half way
down and is almost as wide as the gate its self.
I know it's probably simple, but I'm not familiar with it, and don't want to
cut up or change something someone else might really need.
Any info is appreciated, or if someone wants it, I just want a standard M35
bed or "C" model.
Thanks
Henry
MVPA 22136