Re: [MV] Spot lite for WC54

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 21:56:24 PDT

In a message dated 4/27/02 8:23:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
GPW1942@bellatlantic.net writes:

<< Hello all,
 Can anyone tell me the correct size, manufacture and possible a model number
for the spot light that was installed on a 1942 WC54?
 Thanx in advance.
 Dj

I BELIEVE the spotlight was made by Appleton Electric, 1475 Wellington Ave,
Chicago, IL. The part number for the spotlights door is L1602, and the lens
is 20188, and the reflector is a L69. Sadly, I don't have the part number
for the entire assembly, but maybe this can get you in the right direction.
Hope this helps,
David Doyle