Re: [MV] MV Owners - endangered species protection

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 10:19:05 PDT

 I see it as another extension of the idea that "freedom is not free."
 We have to work at it.

****** True, but I think a key would be doing very low-key. Bringin
unnecessary attention to ones self is, well, kinda, bad for lack of a
better word. Let sleeping dogs lie. There may some out there that don't
know us & may be lookin for the next big issue to devote their pitiful
lives to. You know, idiots lookin for a cause. I believe your state has
more than the national average out there. Whadda they say ? The Nation
got shook up & all the fruits & nuts ended up on the left side.
  Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.