Re: [MV] MV Owners - endangered species protection

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 13:14:30 PDT

I am a life member of the NRA. I am the one that alerted the NRA to the
demil provision that concerned MV's and CMP issued firearms. (I found the
info on this list)

The best way to get support of the NRA is to be a member. Everybody
needs to be and activist. People that do not vote and do not do anything
but lip service is the reason that we, collectively, are having our
rights taken away every day.

The stronger that we get, the less the boneheads in DC will do to us.

Royce

( Anyone need an application?)