WWII Jeep Wheel Bearing Nut Wrenches.

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 17:02:12 PDT

Fellow collectors... I will have at Aberdeen aka Churchville, original 60
year old wheel bearing nut wrenches... WOA-792 and Ford GP 17033
marked...They are in great shape and painted black for Willys and Flat OD for
Ford... They are the real thing and not the nice reproductions.... The
price will be $25 for the Willys and $30 for the Fords...There will be no
save some for me's and so forth and so on... I will have some of each and
you will have to seek me out... Thursday morning I will be set up... Come
by and check out some of the other stuff.... M35 owners... I have new 12
inch wiper blades for $4 ea while 24 last... etc... thanks for your
interest...Visit Joe Young , CW Tucker, Saturn and White Owl and many others
and maybe come to the Rich Green Memorial Dinner I am trying to set up at the
Japanese Steak House in Aberdeen on Friday Nite... Thanks for keeping the
Green Trucks in proper prospective... RAM MVCC nka MVPA # 217