Re: Re: [MV] up-date on my quest for insurance on duece

From: michael@tsixroads.com
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 18:18:10 PDT

I had my M35A2 insured through farm bureau as a farm truck with a limit of so many mile from the "farm". 75 miles if I remember corectly. I made the mistake of calling my M725 a ambulance and they wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. All they could say was "but ambulances are on the banned list" I took the red crosses off of my M1010 and called it a chev truck and they insured it with no problem. It helps to have a good agent.

Mike
Tishomigo, Mississippi

each a human, contact <ack@mil-veh.org>