Re: [MV] M36 Cargo Tops for sale

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 12:48:03 PDT

The info on the kits is:

nsn 2540 00 327 1845 lot 66

YES TACOM 2540003271845 ACCESSORY KIT,VEHIC HM1BK AKZ 1C K22NK Not
Assigned 2K $1,161.10 KT YES

Navy SPCC Mechanicsburg
545 Carlisle Pike
Bldg 206
Mechanicsburg PA

Sale 31-1316 March 6

NIIN 003271845: ACCESSORY KIT,VEHICLE BODY
END ITEM IDENTIFICATION 23200771618
COMPONENT QUANTITY 178
COMPONENT DOCUMENT ORIGIN GOVERNMENT
DOCUMENT SOURCE 19207
DOCUMENT TYPE ENGINEERING DRAWING
END ITEM SOURCE 19207
DOCUMENT IDENTIFICATION DWG NO. 11672525
END ITEM NAME TRUCK CARGO
COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENT ENTITY CODE 19207
MANUFACTURER NAME U S ARMY TANK AUTOMOTIVE COMMAND AMSTA-IM-MM

That is a cost of $1,161.10 per top. Hank wants $300 per kit, and he
paid....errr, more than that. (Buy Low, sell high, unless Ronzo helps. Then
it's buy high,sell low.) What a deal!!!! Buy two kits and cut the tops down
for M35s and you will end up with 14 sets of fiberglas and metal bows. You
would only need 5 sets per truck. So do two trucks and have enough extra
bows to do 4/5ths of another truck!!!

    Oy Veigh!! Suggcchh a deal !!!!

Ronzo