XM 215

From: Phillip Lang (plang@lanset.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 19:47:29 PDT

I know of someone who has a 50 something GMC XM215 without the dump bed.
He would like to sell it and get it out of his yard. Mostly complete,
has spare tire carrier, extra tires and rims, cab canvas bows. It has been
sitting outside. It did run a couple of years ago. I don't know the status
of
the trans, but to what he has told me it works........

If interested I can email you pictures of the truck.
Also I will take trades of M37 parts or trucks and settle
up with him later.

If interested please email me !!

Thanks for your time !!

Phill