Deuce etc. Wanted in Oregon

From: Richard (metal@fullwave.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 19:46:21 PDT

howdy,

I need a deuce for general work around
a property in southern Oregon. (Jackson County)

Has to be street-safe (steering/brakes), and
run decent; but I'm not picky about looks.
Hard cab probably a necessity.

Would prefer a dump-box, but a flatbed
strong enough to mount equipment and fuel
or water tanks on, would work for me too.

If you've got something cheap that you'd like
to clear out, please drop me an email at:

metal@fullwave.com

ps; I'm also interested in a 1-ton 4x4 and some
type of self-contained 20-28' RV; in similar
shape to deuce described above. Also, an
excavator in the 40k-70k pound class with a long
stick and in good running condition.

thanks!

Richard metal@fullwave.com

--