Off topic. Scam Mail

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 20:18:17 PDT

> Does anybody know who the correct persons to turn this over to ?

Nobody,

Actually there are many agencies who are looking into these scams.. www
naspa.com.au
is one of these. There is also a scam list but the addy has escaped me. I
got the same letter in a hotmail account and had a lot of fun with it.. Let
them get so far and then told them I was an INTERPOL agent at the Computer
Crime Section and there would be someone knocking at their door within
twenty minutes. Would love to have seen the reaction, but funly enough i
never heard back from them..hehe

MV Content..Perhaps we could gather up all these scammers and time wasters
and use them for speed bump and obstacle practise with our APC's, Tanks,
etcetc

Regards
Adam North
Demonware Restorations