Re: [MV] Whadda we pay you for ?

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 23:26:11 PDT

dussetschleger@juno.com writes:

<< The way I read this, they
 don't know what to do, but expect me to attempt (numerous times it will
 take too cause I had to do that to arrange pickup) to call this guy
 (their employee at that) and use my long distance bill. Maybe I should
 bill them for time & phone calls. >>

That guy is really hard to get a hold of. I made an appointment and drove
over there one day (3 hours), when I called the POC he said "sorry, I can't
make it over there today....what about next Monday?" I just stopped at the
casiono and played a few games.
They still have my M200A1 trailer at Pineville. It is so much trouble to pick
up, I figure they can keep it ad sell it again.
Note to self.........
"Never buy from Louisiana."

Gene