Re: [MV] Whadda we pay you for ?

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 21:25:02 PDT

Steve and List,

What do you need the SF97 for?????

You do have the bill of sale and paid in full etc..

perhaps one can register the truck as a vehicle that hasn't been
registered before.

You might need to have the Motor Vehicle People look (Verify the VIN) at
the truck and fill
out some paperwork in order to get a new title. It should be the same as
buying a vehicle from a tow yard, sheriff sale, and local Gov. vehicles.

My two cents..

Mike Hill
Kilo Golf Six Foxtrot Juliet India
1986 M1009 (with a cool license plate)