Recycled batteries

From: Jasper Welsch (cucvman@jam.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 15:57:31 PDT

There was a thread recently about recycled batteries. When I bid on and won
my CUCV, it had no batteries. I went to interstate and bought two of their
recycled batteries. They even gave me a 30 day warranty.
That was over three years ago. I had to replace one of them last year
because it developed a hole and leaked. The other one is still going
strong. If they ever do go bad, I will replace them with correct 6TLs, but
until then, I stay with what I've got. I never planned for them to last
this long.

Jasper Welsch at Home
1984 M1009 CUCV