M-1009 $3500

From: L A (cucv@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 20:10:20 PDT

Hello List,
    I still have had no interest in my M-1009, baby is due soon and I have a
Land Rover project I need to finish. I've dropped the price to $3500, it
needs to go. Daily driver since '97, only problem is window regulator on
Drivers door, and possibly needs a tie rod end as I've noticed a little play
in the steering. You could drive this home to where ever you live. New
Batteries, radiator recored, new glow plugs, new glow plug control module,
new shocks rear, new fuel filter base, one alternator rebuilt recently, all
work listed was done since last summer, a lot more done since '97. Vehicle
is in NC.

Have photos here:
http://hometown.aol.com/m371951/a.html

Thanks,