M-880 or M-1008 accesories For Sale

From: L A (cucv@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 20:15:56 PDT

The following parts should fit M880 Dodge or CUCV Trucks.

I have (2 ea.) complete rear cargo covers with bows, attachment rails, and
rubber coated OD covers, and (1 ea.) very nice set of Troop Seats. The Troop
Seats are dated 1985 and look new except where some paint was worn off
during storage, they are CARC green with all the NSN and other numbers still
showing on the stamp.

Covers are in good condition, one has some small holes that need repairing,
other one looks really good. Both very servicable, all straps, snaps,
zippers are there.

Make me an offer. All of the parts are in North Carolina near Charlotte.

thanks,
Andy