9-11 May 29th Annual East Coast Rally, near Aberdeen, MD

From: Surplusyes@aol.com
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 02:03:51 PDT

Hello
   Okay here it is once again

The field will open for vender set-up at 1200, Wed 8 May. The Rally is
officially open dawn to dusk 9-11 May. Venders must be clear of the field
by 1200 Sunday 12 May.

This years location is about 6 miles from our previous site at Aberdeen
Proving Ground. Directions from I95, take exit 85 West on Route 22, about 4
miles to the Rally on left. Rally entrance is right off of Route 22,
entrance is between Krohs Nursery and the Churchville Post Office bldg.

Regards
Tom......