RE: [MV] Whadda we pay you for ?

From: Bill Chambers (bchambers@hoovers.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 08:25:54 PDT

There was a time in the last couple of years where folks were able to get a
title from Georgia on military vechicles. Anyone familar with the process
(loophole)? As we are in Texas, it seemed like a nice answer.

Ohio question: can you not actually apply for a title (as that is different
here than a registration).

good luck,
Bill

'26 Dawes