Re: [MV] Whadda we pay you for ?

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 09:02:47 PDT

    For any vehicle older than 1975, I can get you all the paperwork that
will allow you to get a legal title in your state. To collectors of
military vehicles, I charge $85 (mainly to just cover my expenses.) If I
can help anybody out, give me a call or drop me a line and I will explain
the procedure. It's not as cheap as getting the title from GL (like you
SHOULD be able to do), but it's bound to be a lot quicker.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
RR 2 Box 66H