Re: [MV] Whadda we pay you for ?

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 16:34:35 PDT

For any vehicle older than 1975, I can get you all the paperwork that
will allow you to get a legal title in your state. To collectors of
military vehicles, I charge $85 (mainly to just cover my expenses.) If I
can help anybody out, give me a call or drop me a line and I will explain
the procedure. It's not as cheap as getting the title from GL (like you
SHOULD be able to do), but it's bound to be a lot quicker.

****** ted gratefully helped me out wiht the paperwork on the two
M151A2's my brother & I bought. Money well spent & from a fellow MV'r is
best of all. I HIGHLY recommend him.
  Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.