Re: Aberdeen was FANTASTIC

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 07:50:21 PDT

Hello Louis: I haven't made a full decision re the trucks as yet???

They're mine if I want them....

Aberdeen directions.
Once you get to aberdeen township there are signs.
Go down I-95 through Philly area, and its about an hour towards Baltimore.
There used be the US Army Proving Grounds at Aberdeen. It runs through Sat
and Sunday. It's a real Eye Fodder. So much stuff
If you left now, you'd still make it for plenty of time for Sat. it doesn't
really close at a specific time ...it just settles into the evening. Many
vendors camp or sleep in their vans and trucks.
Traditionally, at many of these meets, some pack up and leave earlier on
sunday morning.