Aberdeen rally

From: k, d, j, m, & a miller (thisoldhouse@libcom.com)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 15:18:27 PDT

hi.
Just got back from Aberdeen. 560 miles
round trip in a deuce, 3 days of all things green,
and friendly conversations with fellow MVer's
has cured my MV desires. (At least for a while :-) )

My sincerest appreciation to Lamar and his wife.
(They won the motor pool class for deuce and a
halfs) We met up with them on Interstate 68 heading
west and convoyed with them for several miles.
His devotion to helping me when my fan belts broke
is what makes this hobby oh so worth while.

To Lamar, I wish god speed and happy travels.
Anyone who is crazy enough and has a wife crazy
enough to travel over 1400 miles in a deuce and still
be smiling, is my kind of person. Your friendliness
and consideration is icing on the cake. I hope some
day our paths cross again.

Again, thanks Lamar and keep that truck rollin...

kurt, debra, james, marie, amanda, and my
ace mechanic, nephew john

---
---