Re: [MV] (no subject)

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 15:39:28 PDT

I ran into a fellow in Emeryvile, CA which is next to Oakland, who had a
Deuce and a half, with an enclosure on the back like a cab over camper type
thing, and
I don't think he had a problem getting it registered in CA. I'm sorry but I
didn't get his contact info, so I can't get back to him. If I run into him
again I'll ask. I've run into him twice already, so it's a possibility.

Bruce MVPA 23824