Re: [MV] Assignment of SF-97's

From: George Carey (GeCarey@rcn.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 23:38:37 PDT

Dave,
You are forgiven for your oversight in not petitioning the MV list for your
time off..... this time !!!!!
Next time, however, we will provide you w/ a satellite phone, Laptop(connected
to the phone of course) and a pda equipped with a GPS beacon..... .Only after
your petition has been granted by the soon to be formed Ad Hoc vacation
committee. However this could take some time to approve, so put in your chit
now... grin.....

On a serious note, It is again refreshing to see you and GL making changes and
looking to us(the green vehicle owners) for comments and suggestions to improve
the acquisition process for us all.
Thanks,
George(with nomex turnouts standing by)