Re: [MV] British MV'for sale

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 03:09:47 PDT

At 11:56 PM -0400 5/15/02, Steve Grammont wrote:
> >I'm confused. I know Joe Francis and this has what to do with the
>guys in MS?
>
>Nothing :-) Someone pointed out that the guy from MS is offering these
>things for resale, but the goods are still over in Merry Old England.
> There are quite a number of outfits that offer stuff for sale in the US
>which aren't actually here. The someone pointed out that Joe DOES stock
>some of this stuff already here in the US. That sets Joe apart from thee
>others since you can go down to TN and kick the tires (or tracks) of some
>of these vehicles before you buy them.

Heck, if you seem serious, Joe lets you drive it round to really see
how it does. Joe drove 00DA61 around his yard like gang busters with
me bouncing around in the turret like an expensive watch in a USPS
shipping container. He stopped then I drove 00DA61 and had my first
teaching of how to shift when driving with a Wilson epicylic
preselector gearbox.

If he were closer than 5 hours away. I'd probably go up there and
help him work on stuff just for the hell of getting my hands on it.