Re: [MV] Deuce in Ca

From: Paul A. Thomas (pt@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 10:46:37 PDT

> For Calif MV club look at www.mvccnews.net. It does not include
> membership in MVPA. Were in Ca are you.

Bay Point: next to Pittsburg. About 40 minutes north east of SF without
traffic.

You know, for all that there are thousands of old military vehicles
around the country I almost never see one privately owned. All I see
are the local national guard trucks once in a while. Then again, I do
live near a large city or two: maybe most milveh's are out in the
country where the roads are less crowded. ?