new questions about M35A2 behemoth !

From: 42Ford GPW (ilovejeeps@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 06:00:03 PDT

before I drove it home yesterday, I checked the oil ( I know how !!! )
it showed full, but looked real dirty.

when I drained it this morning I didn't get anywhere near 22 quarts
out. less came out the front ( deeper sum ) than the rear.

any ideas ?

also, my air horn ( low pressure ) works sometime and sometimes not.
I have been bleeding air from the tanks and the accessory air outlet
on the passenger side to get the pressure to "0". any ideas ??

One more: what pressure range should the oil gauge read. ??

thanks ! I'm learn'in ( and this truck is Real big ! )

Mike Curtis