Humvee/Ambulance parts for sale

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 12:15:33 PDT

Hi all. I have a bunch of humvee parts and Ambulance
body parts for sale.

For ambulance bodies I have Two diesel heaters, not
sure if they work or not, they come with everything
except the exhaust. $100 each. I have two air
component units with lots of extra parts $100 for
both. I also have two sets of wiring and the fuse
boxes if interested make an offer. I have basically
taken all military parts out of the bodies so if there
something you need and don't see it here write me I
may have it.

For humvee parts I have converted two humvees to gas
so I have two 6.2 engines and all the diesel
components still on them so if there is something you
are looking for let me know. I also have a steering
wheel $50.00 and two exhaust systems. I have two B
pillars, a tailgate and two engine covers. Again if
there is something you need let me know I may have it.

Thanks Steve