[MV] Fire It Up.

From: Paul A. Thomas (pt@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 12:50:27 PDT

> Certainly worth saving...don't let anyone persuade you to turn it into a
> cargo truck.

No worries. However I don't have the truck yet. They now can not find any
registrations after the mid 80's... ( it had a current tag up until either
last July or the one before ) So they may try to dump it somewhere. I'm
making calls to try to intercept it B4 it gets that far. Their problem is
that they took the donation and thought they could sell the truck for
$10,000... when they found they could not even find a buyer they lost hope,
and there it has sat. I noticed in the photos I posted that the clutch
pedal is all the way down: think I'll have it towed the 7 miles to my
house ( after I put a gate in the fence out back ) push it in and start
tinkering. I can't wait to be frustrated over something that isn't a
computer or program!

:}