Re: [MV] Off topic--Ebay question.

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 18:44:55 PDT

Now that I know that got through without bouncing I'll explain, I had an
item on Ebay and a fellow called me and emailed me and I sent all the
pictures to him and after all of this he made a bid of $10,000 the bid
was there for a day or so and then it was gone, withdrawn because he
changed his mind about the style of seat. I inquired through email with
the promise of response but no response.