Re: [MV] Stewart & Stevenson FMTV

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 07:09:12 PDT

What you saw was the FMTV A1. Currently deployed with 10th Mountain and
101st Airmobile (and testing with other divisions). See Military Vehicles
Magazine, June 2002, pp 36-37 for specs and brief details.

John A-G
Iola, Wisconsin
www.militaryvehiclesmagazine.com

Sorry to nit-pick John, but that's: 101st Airborne (Air Assault). They used
to use the "Airmobile" tag but that was Vietnam era.

I work a lot with the media and it gets under my skin when they don't get
right. I'll bet it gets under your skin when some smart-ass with a PC
corrects you. ha ha!

In good faith!!!!
Keith in TN. (grew up with 101st)